Greetings from OneAPPS.
At OneAPPS, we are looking for IT Engineer, Infrastructure/Network III - VIP Support on contract for one of our direct client projects. If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, please let me know the expecting pay rate and best time for a quick discussion.
Role: IT Engineer, Infrastructure/Network III - VIP Support
Job Location: Boston, MA Monday-Friday, remote days here and there in the future are a possibility, but team needs additional help in person for this position
Duration: 3 months
Description of Work/Position:
- Must have extensive VIP & Executives level support experience and be able to respond to customer questions regarding operation and issues in a polite and precise manner.
- Provide day-to-day white glove process and technical support for Senior Executives for all IT issues experienced locally or through remote assistance tools.
- Must have a good executive presence with strong communication skills and be able to multi-task, manage time effectively, and follow through with assignments.
- Personal accountability and responsibility is a must.
- Support client members with all technical issues
- Manage, maintain & support inventory of Executive devices (Laptops, mobile devices, peripherals)
- Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding of Senior Executives and Executive Assistant access and devices.
- Image and update end user computers
- Testing & validation of new updates, patches, and deployments
- Support meetings, events, and Board functions
- Must be able to walk frequently and lift up to 50 lbs.
Years of Experience
- 5-10+ years in VIP Support and supporting technologies
English; Spanish fluency is a plus
Technical Knowledge required
- Advanced Windows desktop support
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Exchange & Office365
- Video Conferencing (Cisco Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams) MDM support experience, preferably
Airwatch & Intune Active Directory & Azure Project Management Familiar with ITIL and ITSM
processes Apple iOS & Android device support Familiarity supporting Macintosh laptops/desktops
a plus Familiarity with Networking;
- provided by Dice