Our client is currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to work on cutting edge IoT connected devices. This role will work EST hours but is 100% remote. Details below!
• At least 5 years of experience in coding C/C++ for ARM based embedded SoCs (Nordic nRF52, ST Micro STM32, TI, Silabs EFR32, NXP, Dialog BLE, Microchip, etc.)
• 7-10 years total experience designing/implementing embedded C code in a production environment
• Experience with both open source (GCC, LLVM) and commercial (IAR, Keil) ARM toolchains and associated debugging tools.
• Experience implementing comms interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN) for FreeRTOS or bare metal.
• Experience with at least one wireless IoT device stack (e.g. Bluetooth/BLE, LoRaWAN, Zigbee, Z-Wave, or Wi-Fi).
• Knowledge and experience with modern software engineering practices (source control, continuous integration, automated test/deployment, code reviews, etc.)
• Hands on experience with real time embedded debugging tools (software and hardware) such as JTAG / JLink debuggers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and power measurement tools.
• Knowledge of one scripting language (Python preferred) to implement testing scripts, automating performance validation, and debugging.
• Strong theoretical and practical fundamentals in electrical/computer/software engineering.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at