Successful candidate to serve as Technical Product Owner for Nginx+ CDN and Authentication platform. Define standards & processes for platform operation and execute roadmap including integration to KP digital ecosystem, including new headless SPA architecture. Create and support tenant application configurations; evolve platform to optimize tenant site performance and reliability.
This position collaborates with technical and project team leaders to resolve system problems and application-specific issues and plans and performs complex system configuration. This role also monitors the service of first and second level support for enterprise systems and systems in one or more additional IT domains by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex incidents to minimize system issues.In addition this position creates complex documentation of new and existing system configuration and procedural information, and supports others in ensuring system configurations documentation is complete and accurate. This position also leads hardware and software changes into environments and one or more additional IT production environments by performing impact analyses of system changes.Essential Responsibilities:
- Conducts or oversees business-specific projects by applying deep expertise in subject area; promoting adherence to all procedures and policies; developing work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; determining and carrying out processes and methodologies; coordinating and delegating resources to accomplish organizational goals; partnering internally and externally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating issues or risks, as appropriate; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; evaluating recommendations made; and influencing the completion of project tasks by others.
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and improve opportunity areas; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Collaborates with technical and project team leaders to resolve system problems and application-specific issues.
- Communicates with product users and suppliers to share information, identify opportunities, resolve problems, prioritize customer requirements, and maintain continuous improvement through customer feedback.
- Escalates unresolved or critical issues, risks or problems to system engineers and management.
- Meets timelines and provides cross-functional resources to drive the delivery of appropriate, sustainable, and prompt solutions.
- Plans and performs complex system configuration.
- Manages the stability, availability, and performance of enterprise systems and systems in one or more additional IT domains (e.g., systems, applications, network, databases, storage, security) by performing complex systems analysis to identify problems, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Plans the maintenance, modification, and documentation of applications.
- Monitors the service of first and second level support for enterprise systems and systems in one or more additional IT domains by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex incidents to minimize system issues.
- Creates complex documentation of new and existing system configuration and procedural information, and supports others in ensuring system configurations documentation is complete and accurate.
- Provides complex application-oriented administration and technical support for production and non-production environments.
- Leads hardware and software changes into environments and one or more additional IT production environments by performing impact analyses of system changes.
- Develops guidelines to prevent and/or resolve recurring problems.
- Recommends and executes complex performance tuning and optimization activities.
- Evaluates new complex application packages and identifies anticipated systems requirements for planning purposes.
- Minimum two (2) years in a leadership role working with IT or operational teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Social Science, Education, Business, Health Care or related field and Minimum eight (8) years working in IT or operations. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Five (5) years system administration experience.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Three (3) years experience in a leadership role of a large matrixed organization.
- Three (3) years experience working with IT vendors.
- Five (5) years experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related to system administration.
Georgia,Atlanta,Pershing Point Plaza IT Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start:
08:00 AM Working Hours End:
05:00 PM Job Schedule:
Full-time Job Type:
Standard Employee Status:
Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation:
NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level:
Individual Contributor Specialty:
Systems Administration Department:
KPIT ADMIN - KPD CAS GENERAL - 9601 Travel:
Yes, 10 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.