SAIC College Leadership Program
Join an exciting and inclusive work environment where your work matters and we put the customer at the center of all we do. SAIC is seeking STEM college graduates to join our company this summer for full time entry-level positions focused on technical solution consulting roles. You will develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as Cyber Security, Data Science, IT Engineering and Application Development. Our Technical Leadership Program is a 4-6 month talent development program based on formal and experiential learning with coaching, mentoring and feedback for leadership development.
What is in it for you?
- Immersion within an early career peer cohort for partnership and support
- Structured learning curriculum which includes technical certifications and technical leadership training
- Rotational assignments designed to build technical acumen, technical solution delivery skills and industry knowledge.
- Exposure to leader talent at all levels and technical mentorship
Cyber Security Engineer
- Support and develop your skills in a variety of functional areas within the Cyber Practice, potentially including one or more of the following functional areas which help strengthen our nation's security posture:
- Vulnerability Scanning/Management
- Ethical Hacking
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Incident Detection, Investigation, and Response
- Security System Administration, Engineering, and/or Architecture
- Cyber Training and Development
- A Bachelor's degree obtained prior to May 2021
- Must be a U.S. Citizen; sponsorship is not available for this program
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative discipline, including Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Data Analytics or other majors with demonstrated technical experience (ex: Applied Mathematics).
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of graduation
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability