Linxtelecom is an international connectivity services provider. It owns and operates a high capacity submarine fiber network covering the countries surrounding the Baltic Sea. Via selective combination of this infrastructure and leased facilities and bandwidth, Linxtelecom has created a network with a unique footprint connecting DWDM/SDH and IP Points of Presence in Netherlands, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Finland and China.
DIRECTOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To develop new products and manage existing products for MPLS VPN, internet-based VPN, Remote Access VPN, Ethernet-based private network, Internet Access, Value-added Services such as customer portal, traffic monitoring and WAN optimization.
- To monitor market trends and evaluate new solutions and technologies from telco and vendors, transform into marketable and profitable products.
- To arrange product testing with vendor and internal engineering team.
- To coordinate with partners and internal departments to define service workflow and support logistics.
- To prepare and update product price and cost calculation, product items and descriptions, service specification and product support document for all products.
- To arrange product training and provide product support to internal departments.
Knowledge, background & competencies:
- University degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline. Master degree is preferrable.
- Minimum 8 years experience in the networking service provider business and familiar with MPLS VPN products and technologies and related VAS.
- Possess integrated technical knowledge on IP networking and systems.
- Strong business sense in developing new products.
- Manage and negotiation with different telco and partners.
- Mature, good interpersonal skills and commercial mindedness.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- challenging work with an excellent team of Telco and IT specialists in a multinational organization
- a professional and stimulating working environment
- career opportunities in an international telecom company
- development possibilities
- interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- social and team building events
If you recognize yourself in this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating “Director Product Management” in the subject line.