Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Director, eCommerce & Mobile Technologies
Sunbelt's Director, eCommerce & Mobile Technologies is equipped for success so we can make it happen for our customers.
The Director, eCommerce & Mobile Technologies will empowered lead the end-to-end web development to maximize the user/customer experience through data-driven analysis based on web analytics, CRM, A/B Testing, CMS and competitive intelligence tools. Work with cross-functional partners to align deliverables, sprint planning and system integrations.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience plus a minimum
- 15 years of digital technology experience in a global organization leading established technology solutions and driving continuous improvement and innovative solutions
- Preferred experience in:
- Implementing eCommerce cloud solutions
- Salesforce Cloud
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
- Setting vision and strategy, build technology roadmap, and consistently produce tangible results
- Technical systems spanning eCommerce ecosystems, CMS, Mobile, CRM and data infrastructure
- UX features that would include CMS, payment system, and warehouse management
- Delivery of highly available and scalable systems
- Systems integration and/or web services concepts and technologies
- Multi-tier web application development and architecture including adaptive and responsive design for mobile
- Computing infrastructure components, including cloud platforms
- Technology best practices and ability to provide strong, persuasive, data-driven arguments
- Developing systems to support omnichannel capabilities (i.e. BOPIS, SFS)
- Managing complex operations and large program budget
- Coaching and serving the technology needs of multiple leaders at one time
- Cloud architecture and reliability engineering, Azure
- Java/.NET, Angular, CI/CD, Microservices, REST services, Containers, API Management tools (Apigee/Mulesoft, etc)
- SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, any Graph databases, Mongo/Redis.
Safety is key to our culture:
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.