Director - Data Architecture ( Cloud/Big Data)
REMOTE OR ATLANTA, GA
We are seeking a senior technologist for our direct client ( major consulting firm ) to set product strategy and vision or incorporating analytics across products in multiple domains such as finance and healthcare. The candidate will be responsible for innovation, performance improvement; bring value add and market understanding to the product roadmap. He/She will lead the technical product architecture & design and collaborate with cross functional and technical teams to offer data driven competitive solutions leveraging Cloud platforms
Location : Anywhere in East Coast. Ocassional travel expected
• Lead and build advanced data/analytic platforms leveraging cloud platforms (Amazon AWS preferred)
• Work with executive leadership and product stakeholders to understand client needs, industry trends, help design operational and strategic solutions, assist in the development process and assume lead on data and analytics-focused initiatives and communications
• Full life-cycle experience in strategizing and implementing data and application migration to cloud platform
• Be a thought leader in devising the product features, addressing gaps and recommending appropriate tools
• Must be capable to build proof-of-concepts and MVP (minimum viable products) independently on big data(Apache Hadoop, Spark ) and AWS platforms
• Lead and manage analytic resources to adhere to product release timelines and budget.
• Responsible for the execution of the technical plans and life cycle management of the products.
• Continuously innovate, identify and develop PoVs based on industry landscape to drive improvements in product features
• Prior experience defining strategy and leading data analytic programs and product development.
• Prior experience with data migration and implementation on big data ecosystems (Hadoop/Spark etc. )
• Hands on development experience on cloud platforms (AWS preferred )
• Excellent data management skills and analytical thinking capabilities.
• Hands on experience leading and managing large enterprise wide initiatives for reporting,
• advanced analytics and information delivery
• Ability to recommend and implement industry best practices for advanced and real time data analytics.
• Prior experience with evaluation of tools, frameworks, and patterns to build scalable data platforms.
• Comfortable in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and agile environment.
• Big Data and/OR AWS certification highly preferred
• Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
• Ability to convey and understand organizational goals.
• Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to leadership and program stakeholders is a must.
• Ability to lead and guide technical and business teams
• Well versed in documenting use cases, solutions, and recommendations
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
• Collaborative conflict resolution experience.
Thanks and you have a great day,
Provish Consulting, Inc.
7301 Carmel Executive Park Drive
Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28226
- provided by Dice