No C2C. This is a contract role--6 months (may be extended)
Digital Infrastructure Architecture (DIA) within Digital Technology (DT) designs, implements and supports the infrastructure for online and mobile banking for Wells Fargo Consumers and Small Businesses. Our goal is to design and implement infrastructure that will support hundreds of thousands of simultaneous users while providing our customers the fast, simple, secure, engaging and relevant experience they want. This position is responsible for designing the infrastructure for multiple platforms within the Channel. The position will lead teams within both the Digital Technology channel and across the enterprise in researching and proposing solutions to support over 30 million online and mobile customers. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for providing in-depth technical systems consultation to internal business clients and senior technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture. Candidate should have experience conducting complex technology and system assessments.
• Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of infrastructure to support a high volume, multi-tier website. Does not have to be a financial website.
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
• Recent and demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or business solutions.
• Demonstrated wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the infrastructure development space.
• Experience in leading / facilitating analysis of current systems and problem identification and resolution.
• Ability to lead / facilitate technically complex discussions and working sessions in person or via teleconference.
• Experience in partnering with developers and architects from other teams to build solutions and resolve system and business problems.
• Experience with configuring and supporting application server software such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, MQ, Databases, etc.
• Experience with designing and implementing High Availability Database Configurations.
• Experience with Linux O/S capabilities.
• Experience with VMWare Virtualization technologies.