DevOps Engineer Leeds to £80k *Remote Interview WFH Flexible Working*
DevOps Engineer / Platform Engineer (Terraform IaC Linux Automation CI/CD). Would you like to join a fast growing FinTech, continually learning and progressing your career whilst working with a range of modern tools and technologies? You could be joining a fast growing FinTech solutions provider that are enabling traditional high street banks to compete with the challenge from tech driven rivals through the use of advanced data centric, Cloud based technology.
As a DevOps Engineer you will focus on automating builds via CI/CD pipelines and getting code into production as quickly and efficiently as possible; supporting services before they go live via system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews. You'll use automation to scale systems sustainably and help to make improvements, evolving systems and driving change that improves the reliability, speed and security of the core banking platform.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / process and 100% work from home until spring 2021 with 3-4 days a week WfH thereafter with the rest of the week in the Leeds office. When you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- You have a broad range of DevOps / platform engineering skills including CI/CD experience
- You have experience Terraform (build and deploy experience)
- You're experienced with at least two of the following: Jenkins, JIRA, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Jenkins
- You understand the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and seek to automate wherever possible
- You have a good working knowledge of Cloud based platforms (AWS preferred)
- You have a good knowledge of Linux OS, Networking (routing, switching)
- You're a collaborative technologist and continual learner who is constantly seeking improvement
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this DevOps Engineer / Platform Engineer (Terraform IaC Linux Automation CI/CD) opportunity...... click apply for full job details