DevOps Engineer London to £60k
DevOps Engineer *Remote Interview WFH*. Are you a technologist DevOps Engineer seeking complex and interesting systems to apply your skills? You could be joining a FinTech solution provider and partnering with the Lead DevOps Engineer to design, build and maintain cutting edge infrastructure and architectural designs of the core Cloud-based financial data management software product running on AWS.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for automating the creation of production environments utilising Infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform and CloudFormation. You'll be a key member of the engineering team, able to work fairly autonomously and contribute to technology choices, making recommendations and continually seeking improvement.
You'll be based in modern, open plan City offices; driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures.
- Experience in a similar DevOps Engineer / Cloud Operations Engineer with a strong working knowledge of AWS (will consider other Cloud platforms e.g. GCP)
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience working in a Java based microservices architecture
- Experience with CI/CD and related tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Jira, Bamboo)
- Experience with Containerisation tools: Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Linux OS and bash scripting abilities
- Collaborative with good communication skills, happy to contribute to cross functional planning meetings; keen to learn and share ideas
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits including health
insurance, pension, subsidised gym membership and more.
Apply now or call to find out more about this DevOps Engineer opportunity...... click apply for full job details