Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer with Docker and Kubernetes experience is required for an innovative Software Development Company based in Colchester, Essex.
On going training and development opportunities available.
SALARY: Attractive Salary (Please note this is a mid-level / senior-level position, which will attract a salary for this level of experience required).
BENEFITS: Generous Annual Leave, Buy-Leave Scheme, Flexible Start/Finish Times and Free Onsite Parking, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Exclusive Retail and Gym Membership Discounts Scheme and Free Lunches from the onsite Chef are also available. Plus ongoing training and development programmes
LOCATION: Colchester, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer with Docker and Kubernetes experience.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join an innovative Company that provides intelligent software for data management to the Life Sciences Industry.
Working as the Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer you will join the Company's established team and will work closely with the Development and Product Teams to ensure the fast and reliable delivery of services.
As the Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer you will also help facilitate the move of customers from the on-premises infrastructure to Azure Cloud. Previous Microsoft Azure experience preferred but will consider candidates with Amazon Web Services / AWS or similar.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a Company where your career and personal development is valued and where you will have full access to Pluralsight training courses to quantify your tech skills, grow in your role and stay relevant on critical topics.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer:
- Designing and building infrastructure projects (Cloud and Security first)
- Ensuring infrastructure is resilient, reliable, performant and secure for clients and staff
- Combining client services Development and Operations (DevOps) processes to underpin an Agile way of working (using Agile toolsets)
- Deployment of a Cloud hosted application infrastructure (using Automation tooling)
- Continued support, management, and migration of legacy on-premise clients
- Azure Cloud server and network administration
- Participating actively in continually improving the DevOps function
Successful candidates must have:
- Knowledge of DevOps principles
- Experience administrating MySQL databases
- Infrastructure Automation experience (ideally Terraform, SaltStack, PowerShell, Bash)
- Knowledge of container concepts (Docker)
- Experience managing orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud preferred but will consider candidates with Amazon Web Services / AWS or similar.
- Networking, Custom Routing, VPN, Governance, RBAC, Web Services, WAF - Gateways
- Experience administrating Windows and Linux Ubuntu servers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5536
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Colchester, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | ...... click apply for full job details