Responsible for the execution of pre-defined test procedures under live networks in a mobile or stationary GSM. CDMA, LTE and 5G environment.
• Performing radio functionality, feature, sanity, automatic and stress testing on various devices.
• Utilize diagnostic tools to capture log files
• Must be able to follow complex test procedures in various formats.
• Document test result with accuracy and quality, to be ready for submission.
• Experience cellphone field-testing.
• Capable of domestic and some international travel.
• Valid driver's license with good driving record and no traffic violations
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Fundamental knowledge of CDMA, GSM, LTE technology
• Proficient in computer applications including spreadsheets, and word processing.
• Willing to work weekends and holidays if needed.
• Experience with Qualcomm tools such as QXDM, QCAT, and QPST
Mandatory Experience on this tool - Spirent 4FL( fix for launch) tool Experience is must
- provided by Dice