We are looking for a passionate developer to join the Infrastructure and API team for a Cyber Security client in West London with remote working.
The Infrastructure and API team is responsible for building our data pipeline, processing hundreds of thousands of events per second, and designing and implementing powerful search APIs to access this data.
If successful you will be responsible for building new features, optimizing performance and helping scale our platform.
You must have experience in building scalable database solutions and crafting well-designed APIs from the ground up.
You've used Elasticsearch and have a solid understanding of its core design concepts are familiar with its internals.
You enjoy squeezing the most out of search and query performance, you have an understanding of profiling and tracing tools and understanding how best to structure data to optimise performance.
While the majority of our infrastructure is based on Golang, we do not require candidates to necessarily be experienced with the language.
We're looking for a candidate who is willing to expand their own knowledge while also bringing their own expertise and experience to our team.
As an experienced developer we would like you to help drive the technical direction of the product. As a small company with a diverse team, mentoring and development of our graduate developers is also extremely important and is a part of all of our experienced developer roles.
You want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Experience & skills
• Experience designing and building large scale data pipelines.
• Experience and competence in using Elasticsearch with some knowledge of its internals.
• Understanding of service oriented architectures and building cloud based products.
• Familiarity with some of the technology we base our solution around: Kafka, PostgreSQL, GRPC, REST APIs, Kubernetes.
• Specific language experience is not required, though the majority of our product is written in Golang.
• Mentoring and technical leadership.
Mayflower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details