Delivery Manager, Telecommunications, Fibre, FTTH/FTTP
As part of Triad Group's on-going work with one of the UK's largest digital infrastructure providers, we are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to help FTTH, FTTP and Metro network projects within a City. The client has grown tenfold over the last 5 years and is continuing to grow at an exponential rate.
- You will provide leadership, direction and development of all facets in the management of the Delivery Team.
- Line responsibility for members of the wider team.
- Ensure the successful completion of the project, set milestones and achieve KPIs such as time, cost and quality.
Your experience will include:
- Background with the telecoms sector.
- History as a project manager or project implementation specialist.
- Experience with full-fibre (FTTH/FTTP).
- Managed budgets circa £10m or higher.
- Managed direct team reports of at least 5.
- Significant contract management experience of several contractors and gangs.
- Experience of underground and overground.
- Significant experience with local authorities and the Highways Agency.
- PIA / Backhaul networks (desirable).
- Prince2 or similar (desirable).
In return, you will receive a salary between £50k - £60k DOE, Company Car Allowance of £4800, 26 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays), up to 15% bonus, Private Medical, Group Income Protection, Group Life Assurance, Personal Accident Cover, pension up to 5% match.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position...... click apply for full job details