Database Infrastructure Architect
Salt Lake City, UT
6month contract to hire
Pay Range: $65.00 - $85.00per hr / Salary Target: $140K - $175K
Our client is growing their local presence in Utah. This position will be work-from-home with periodic in office meetings. They are looking for an exceptional highly technical Database Infrastructure Architect that is especially strong with MySQL & Database performance along with RDBM's and how they work with hardware. You will be joining one of the largest Health Care Insurance companies in the country to assist in building internal systems processing huge quantities of data!
- 7+ years of Enterprise level Database Infrastructure Architecture and Solutions experience
- 5+ years of RDBMS expertise, specifically how they work with Hardware
- MySQL Database performance tuning expertise
- Expert in MySQL Hardware / Software Tuning
- Data Warehouses & BI Systems
- Data Warehousing, architectural principals
- Ability to track down problems, diagnose and run utilities to understand
- Self-starter who can aggressively drive a project to resolution
- Methodical in process to cross off problems and get to repeatable answers and solutions
- Ability to work with and drive others in a corporate environment to get to a solution (have to collaborate)
- Cloud-based database environments and architectures (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Experience working with Healthcare Data (Claims, EMR, Devices)
- Experience with varied data pipeline frameworks
- Written and verbal communication, preferably with technical writing skills
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: C#, Python, Java, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field, or equivalent industry experience.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at