Data Architect - Azure, Data Warehousing (DWH), Big Data, Master Data Management (MDM) Kimball, Out of Scope for IR35, Remote.
Data Architect with extensive experience at Enterprise level required for a long term contract assignments. The role will involve working on a innovate greenfield Data project - Microsoft Azure environment. The role will involve helping our financial services client to develop and build a new Data Hub Framework for their global organisation. You will be leading the data architecture efforts to structure, integrate, govern, store, describe, model, and maintain data in the enterprise for optimal accuracy and usage. You will also champion the deployment of a data and analytics platform that integrates varied sources of data and delivers business value. Suited candidates will have strong Azure, Data Warehousing (DWH), Big Data,Master Data Management (MDM) and Kimball experience.
- Provide leadership, guidance and coordinate development and deployment of data and analytics related projects across development teams
- Understand current enterprise data quality capabilities and strive for continuous improvement
- Work with data governance committee to help define data related policies and procedures and their enforcement
- Champion the use of visual modelling tools for defining data architectures
- Collaborate with wider portfolio community in sharing best practices, lessons learned.
- Constantly updates the data architecture based on evolving technologies and products
- Facilitate and deploy a master data management strategy
- Review and provide guidance related to data security, retention and archival.
- Understand and communicate data requirements related to future infrastructure needs, working with other IT architects (in-house, partners and vendors) to develop an approach that fits the current and planned needs of the organization.
The ideal Data Architect will have recently worked on a similar Azure/DWH project for another large scale organisation and you are likely to have a track record of delivering long terms end-to-end Data Architecture DWH projects.
Interviews will take place next week, so please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.