As an Analyst in the FinTech team at Inmar, you will work with all brands and services throughout all of FinTech. You will to analyze processes/opportunities and demonstrate with documents and measurements to improve the business with processes and revenue. You will acquire insights through in-depth analysis of Inmar services and processes.
* Analyze and interpret internal data and present it to others within Inmar in a way that is digestible and actionable
* Continually identify new and innovative ways to leverage data to address Inmar challenges and opportunities
* Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, revenue, quality, efficiency, and output.
* Leverage strong communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal - to communicate responses to internal inquiries, provide actionable insights & recommendations, and present deliverables.
Project Management (10%)
* Create and effectively manage project plans work for FinTech management to meet deadlines and deliverables.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Master's Degree preferred
* 3-5 years as an analyst in business environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
* Basic knowledge and understanding of Tableau, SQL, R and Python
* Competent with Google Suite
* Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
* Business Acumen: Understands and is aware of how to think about and successfully make the right business decisions through the utilization of industry-specific knowledge and skills and strategic thinking tools and skills.
* Innovative: Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures or technologies.
* Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
* Influential Communication: Fosters open communication, speaks truthfully and with one voice through clear and consistent messages, listens to others and values all opinions while acting in a respectful manner to influence an outcome, impact, or effect, and responds appropriately to concerns of others.
* Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
* Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
* Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in business or a related field with four to six years of experience in business analysis or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the job responsibilities
* Supply Chain industry experience preferred
* Advanced technical skills with the ability to communicate technical requirements, and compose a business process flow using applications such as MS Visio, SmartDraw, or other graphics/diagramming application
* Proven ability to compose complex professional business correspondence, reports and analyses
* Troubleshoot complex data problems across multiple platforms
* Ability to design and implement new clients from the Client Services perspective
* Ability to train other associates on business processes
* Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and business problems simultaneously
* Work effectively in a team environment
* Microsoft Office suite of software products (Excel, Access, Word), SQL Server management studio
* Solid documentation skills
* Self starter with initiative and sense of urgency
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
* Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
* Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
* Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.