Cyber Security Trainer
Will need to go through DV.
Do you have a passion about Cyber Security? Have you delivered a first-class service in the Cyber industry? Do you enjoy passing on your skills and knowledge to others, then there's no better way than consider a role in QA delivering a first-class service to all industries and getting paid for it.
Responsible for the delivery, design, and development of innovative professional Cyber Security learning courses to individuals and organisations. Training courses will often be developed alongside subject matter experts from our customers. Provide support and guidance to learners and in their workplace following their attendance of training courses.
- Minimum of 3 years' industry experience in your specialised area.
- Ideally be able to demonstrate experience in design, development, and delivery of learning events in specialist area.
- Experience of authoring technical documents and instructions
- Building infrastructure and applications, both locally and in the cloud.
- Must be confident in client facing situations at all levels
- Good face-to-face and virtual communications skills.
- Certified to deliver relevant programmes e.g., CompTIA Sec+, CEH, CISMP & QAPCCS.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience in specialist subject.
- Hold or eligible for professional body accreditation.
What we can give you:
Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
Time off to support the charities you love
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.