Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Analyst
Our client, a leading global organisation within the financial sector, is looking for a permanent Cyber Security Threat Intelligence Analyst who can support the CISO in proactively investigating and reporting on potential threats.
Working in a strong culture of quality, integrity and excellence, Security is at the heart of the organisation's values and they need someone to help uphold their high standards. That's where you come in!
What you will be doing
- Deliver situational, tactical and strategic reporting to the wider team at regular intervals.
- Investigate, analyse and report on threat intelligence for internal and external threats
- Support incidents and investigation through the collection and reporting of intelligence data
- Develop relationships and work with internal and external stakeholders in the investigation and reporting of potential threat
- Maintain awareness of potential global threats
What you will bring
- Strong analysis and technical writing skills coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience working in a similar security environment with an excellent understanding of information security principles as well as system, network & application security
- Extensive experience with cyber threat analysis
- Any relevant security certifications would be desirable (Certified Ethical Hacker, CISM, CompTIA Security+ etc)
If you are ready for a new challenge within a global organisation in a vibrant technical environment where you will be shaping and optimizing the practices for years to come, then I certainly want to speak with you. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a fantastic bonus scheme! If this sounds like your ideal career move and you want to be a key contributor towards the company's future, then apply right away or call Craig Sutherland on (phone number removed) if you wish to discuss it further