Customer Identity and Access Management Developers work with cutting edge IAM technologies to build safe, modern and secure methods to authenticate customers, improve the customer experience and verify critical transactions across products and channels. Ally is searching for developers to work in a highly collaborative environment building, configuring and maintaining both custom-built and off-the-shelf applications to keep our customers and their information safe.
Cyber Security Technology Developer
- Provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Collaborates with other developers and provides technical direction to solve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs.
- Ability to lead the development of technically complex new functionality, and work with other team members and business partners to deliver value through working software.
- Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
- Communicates clearly and in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver on the customer needs
- Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field Job Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in information systems or relevant field of study
- Deep understanding and experience in installation and configuration of products on Linux and AWS
- Deep understanding of application development, network protocols, server / cloud technologies, configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape, as well as a dedicated and self-driven desire to research current information security landscape
- Ability to research, develop, and keep abreast of tools, techniques, and process improvements
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required
- Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels across the organization and to comprehend business imperatives.
Highly desirable experience includes:
- Information security / Identity and Access Management specific experience
- Specific knowledge of IAM platforms such as Transmit Security, Radiant Logic, ForgeRock, Okta, and Broadcom/CA IDM, Directory, SiteMinder, Access Gateway