Navarro Research and Engineering is recruiting for a Cyber Security Technical Writer in Oak Ridge, TN.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarro's success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
This is a professional technical writing position within the Information Systems & Services (IS&S) Cyber Security Organization. The responsibilities of the person in this position is documenting cyber security policies, procedures and authorization documentation pertaining to all network and operating environments to include but not limited to:
* Ability to present administrative, technical, and operational information clearly and effectively through the oral and written word as well as diagrams and charts
* Coordinating and ensuring technical requirements of cyber security are appropriately documented and integrated into the overall site security efforts.
* Reviewing and analyzing planned projects and initiatives that may have an impact on the cyber security policies and procedures.
* Evaluating cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and risk to computing resources and clearly communicate into written policies and procedures.
* Researching and documenting security best practices for particular devices, applications, and emerging technologies.
* Evaluating compliance with the organization's security policies and making recommendations for areas of improvement.