Description Job Description:
The Leidos QRC Airborne ISR Division has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Team Manager to support a growing and talented team that supports air and ground systems of multiple ISR platforms. This opening is located in Bridgewater, VA and will require the candidate to relocate in order to be considered for this position.
- Oversee daily operations of a team of information assurance and cyber security analysts.
- Interface with corporate management, government representatives, sub-contractors, and third-party vendors to develop, understand, and communicate requirements and ensure timely completion of contractual obligations.
- Works with corporate proposal teams to respond to business opportunities.
- Participates in the development and fielding efforts including testing/installation of Linux and Windows operating systems and application hardening consistent with the current status of cyber security regulations and existing Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Apply current cyber and Risk Management Framework (RMF) protocols to complex server, network and interconnected systems to resolve and satisfy the conditions necessary to achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO) if one does not exist.
- Support multiple systems and function interchangeably within a team of engineers to support a cross functional approach to resolving the myriad of issues confronting applications and systems operating within a highly complex and interconnected networked environment.
- Perform tasks to ensure applicable systems of the solution and pursue implementation across multiple technical areas.
- Support the design, development, and implement solutions that meet network and system security requirements and perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems, networks and applications in conjunction with the tasking being simultaneously performed by the other Cyber professionals, network staff, other teammates and Government staff.
- Work within the application of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to Operating Systems, Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) monitoring and application, system vulnerability scanning and mitigation of findings, and remediation of findings.
- Apply Collaborative Security Solution (CS2) scripts to applicable systems.
To be considered for these positions a candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of four (4) years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M baseline certifications for IAT Level II or IAM Level II
- Four (4) years or more experience with one or more of the following:
- Successfully applying information assurance principles to obtain and maintain ATOs
- Successfully managing IA & CS teams to obtain and maintain ATOs
- Successfully interacting with corporate management, government representatives, sub-contractors, and third-party vendors to obtain and maintain ATOs
- Experience with eMASS &/or XACTA
- Experience in Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) reporting, DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR) and other information assurance assurance-related compliance reporting.
- Supports Information Assurance Assess and Authority (A&A) and associated IA processes, procedures, and activities with capability and expertise to implement DoDD 8530.1, DoDD 8500.2, DoDI 8510.1, DoDI 8510.01 and other applicable NIST and CNSS IA directives, instructions, guidelines.
- Experience supporting the formal Cybersecurity/IA testing required by government accrediting authorities, and preparing System Security Plans.
- Experience recommending additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Position may occasionally require travel to CONUS and OCONUS hazardous and hardship areas so candidate would be required to successfully complete CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requirements to include medical clearance for OCONUS travel.
- Active DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Active PMI PMP certification
- Familiarity with Virtualization, particularly VMware/Vsphere.
AirborneISRExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.