Cyber Security Systems Engineer SME (Active TS/SCI + CI Poly Clearance), Columbia, MD
Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Systems Engineer SME (Active TS/SCI + CI Poly Clearance) for a Direct Hire opportunity in Columbia, MD.
due to client requirements.
Note: Relocation Assistance available.
As a Cyber Security Systems Engineer Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will be part of a dedicated team of engineers, civilian, and military personnel who find solutions to mission needs.
- Meet with customers regularly to understand their mission needs and develop system requirements.
- Identify and Research commercial technology looking for capabilities that address system requirements.
- Author technical reports documenting capability market research findings and applicability to mission needs and share these reports with customers.
- Coordinate demonstrations of capabilities to customers.
- Coordinate technical evaluations of capabilities to facilitate development of Analysis of Alternatives.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance.
- Must be a Systems Engineer is NOT a IT Professional.
- 8+ years' relevant experience in cybersecurity (i.e. CNO).
- CNO - Computer Network Operations
- CO - Cyberspace Operations
- 8+ years of experience working within the D.o.D., IC or military.
- Must be able to do requirements analysis.
- Must be able to do technology assessments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Bachelors in Engineering.
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus Offered - .
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
- provided by Dice