Object CTalk Inc. is a systems integration company that provides mission, operational and IT enterprise support to the U.S. government.
Object CTalk values a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We offer a wide variety of career opportunities and a great benefits package. Choose a career at Object CTalk and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We currently have a position for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our group. The professional will help in supporting the Information System Continuous Monitoring (ISCM).
The work Location is Arlington, VA.
· Run ACAS scans and validate STIG checklists.
· Update network diagrams.
· Submit firewall change requests.
· Prepare the Security Assessment Plans for self-assessments.
· Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
· Conduct vulnerability analysis.
- Security+ CE or higher is required.
· Experience in review and update of network diagrams and submission of firewall change requests.
· Experience with RMF authorization packages.
· Experience in evaluating security controls and compliance on a variety of hardware and software systems.
· Experience with writing SSPs.
You must respond to to be considered.