Bestica is a trusted provider of solutions in Information Technology and Healthcare sectors to the DoD, Federal and Commercial markets. Our guiding principle and core values help us care for our people and the community; and build a culture of excellence which in turn helps us achieve our organizational objective of exceeding customer's expectations in each and every project. Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, we were founded in 2005.Job Requirements:
Cybersecurity Data Integration Specialist
We are seeking a Cybersecurity analyst with a combination of business and technical skills to support the DoD CIO metrics program in the development, collection, analysis and reporting of cybersecurity data for the Secretary of Defense's cybersecurity-related Scorecards. A successful candidate possesses excellent communications skills as they will be regularly communicating with clients in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and highly visible environment. The candidate will have excellent written skills to elicit, analyze, and document data collection, analysis, and reporting requirements for enterprise metrics in support of stakeholder cyber objectives. The ability to complete tasks with relatively little guidance and grow into a more independent consultant is expected. The ideal candidate would be able to streamline or automate repetitive or recurring tasks on client site and work with the metrics team to implement long-term enduring solutions. The candidate should have an understanding of cybersecurity issues, and will be responsible for assisting in the development of cybersecurity-related metrics, strategies, and policies.
- 2 years of experience with cybersecurity processes, policies
- 1 year analytics, metrics development, or executive dashboards
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders having different levels of knowledge of cybersecurity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal client direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience managing and facilitating working groups with senior level participation
- An active Top Secret security clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT II professional certification compliance required: (Security+ or better)
- BA or BS degree in a computer or STEM field
- Excellent analysis and data gathering skills
- Experience supporting CIO-level offices within DoD
- Understanding of DoD cybersecurity tools / systems - Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Continuous Monitoring Risk Scoring (CMRS), Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), DoD Cyberscope (DCS), etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or other database programs
We at Bestica believe our success is a direct result of hard work and outstanding employee dedication. Our environment is dynamic, friendly, and collaborative. We foster a positive culture, where innovation and synergy are encouraged to build our workplace into a community of like-minded, passionate people.
If this opportunity aligns with your capabilities and career desires, please take a moment to visit our website at . Send us your resume, along with a cover letter indicating the contribution you will make at Bestica.