Clearance Required:Top Secret
Education Required:BA/BS or HS/GED and Equivalent Work Experience
The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems. The MIL Corporation
is seeking a Cyber Security, Senior Associate
to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The positon will perform the duties of a Principal Cyber Operator
by conducting on-net assessments of government networks, Windows domains, Linux systems, switches, routers, etc. Key Duties
- Working closely with our government customer, perform on-net assessments of government networks, Windows domains, Linux systems, switches, routers, etc.
- Apply and/or develop highly advanced principles, concepts, and tactics. Develops information which extends knowledge within the field.
- Identify issues and vulnerabilities associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- BA/BS or HS/GED and equivalent work experience.
- 10 years' of penetration testing experience, including experience conducting on-net assessments.
- Experience operating open source and commercial tools such as Metasploit, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, NMAP, Core Impact, etc.
- Master level knowledge of IP network protocols, subnetting, routing, switching, etc.
- CISSP and CEH (or equivalent) industry certification is required
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Experience with Red Team/Adversarial emulations is a plus.
- Specialization in web application penetration testing is a plus.
- WiFi and/or Software Defined Radio hacking is a plus.
- Experience with bash scripting, Python programming, and/or PowerShell scripting is a major plus.
- OSCP industry certification (or similar) is highly desired.
All applicants for this position must possess a current Top-Secret
clearance and be SCI eligible
; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.