Cyber Security Sales Manager - Strategic Accounts, North America
Cyber Security Sales Manager - Strategic Accounts North America
Who We Are
CyberRes, a Micro Focus line of business, is a market leader in the Cyber Security space and one of the world's largest enterprise software providers. We deliver the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. Our pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation allow us to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. Our formula for strengthening Cyber Resilience is simple: Protect. Detect. Evolve.
CyberRes is at the forefront of the security industry and has robust solutions that span SIEM, Application Security, Data Security and Identity & Access Management solutions, with analytics built in. We are uniquely positioned to address a broad range of customer demands in security, including SOC & Security Operations, Secure DevOps, Data Privacy Compliance and Identity Governance
About the Role
CyberRes is seeking an energetic, self-driven enterprise software Sales Manager to manage a group of Cyber Security Account Managers, who will partner with Micro Focus' Strategic Accounts team to expand the CyberRes footprint within Micro Focus' top customers. In this role, you will provide direction and manage the team of Account Managers who sell across our entire Security portfolio, including Data Security, Applications Security, Identity & Access Management and Security Operations. You will be responsible for increasing our footprint and growth, facilitating long-term, value-based relationships through direct engagement with decision makers, overall GTM strategy and strategic account plan development. The ideal candidate must have deep customer and industry knowledge and be able to influence key decision makers on the CyberRes value proposition and in our ability to deliver long-term value for our customers.
In this role, you will:
* Manage a team of 5-6 seasoned Cyber Security Account Managers, who are responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our top strategic accounts in North America.
* Coordinate sales efforts of the Account Managers, along with matrixed support from experienced Portfolio Sales Specialists focused on Data Security, Applications Security, Identity & Access Management and Security Operations software.
* Work closely with the overall Micro Focus Strategic Accounts Team to support Security sales and expand the Security footprint within existing Micro Focus ADM and ITOM customers.
* Design and execute a successful GTM plan that achieves our revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
* Build targeted account plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities for our top Security customers.
* Collaborate with the Portfolio Sales, Presales and Professional Services teams with a focus on maintaining existing business, helping customers get the most out of their investments faster and expanding our existing footprint in an aligned, coordinated manner.
* Maintain an outstanding level of service and support with our top customers
* Strong track record of team and individual success.
* 10 or more years of successful enterprise Security sales experience, preferably in one of the four CyberRes focus areas: Data Security, Applications Security, Identity & Access Management or Security Operations.
* Proven track record in:
* Leading successful teams and development of team members
* Creating deep customer relationships
* Working with senior management/key decision makers and across functions to gain commitment
* Negotiating large enterprise software deals
* Achievement of revenue objectives
* Ability to use industry/market knowledge, analytical skills, evangelism, and product knowledge coupled with outstanding communication and presentation skills to sell our offerings to our customers.
* Experience in developing and executing detailed, well-organized quarterly and annual business plans.
* Great communication and collaboration skills, ability to navigate complex, matrixed organizations and marshal resources as needed.
* BS or BA degree in business preferred. Master's degree a plus.
* Ability to travel when restrictions are lifted.
Locations: United States
If you want to be part of what's next and find out more about our available opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers.
The Unique Value of Micro Focus
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT-fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status