MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to be responsible for managing the technical activities with assigned territory. Success in this role is dependent on ability to implement and manage an effective strategy. This includes working to build strong, productive relationships with prospects, customers, and within the team; recruiting and on-boarding new customers; and focusing on growing new business opportunities. This is a quota carrying role.
Cybersecurity technology firm with tailored threat intelligence that integrates with security infrastructure for dynamic defense. One of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
* Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
* Work with our sales team and deployment engineers in pre-sales situations to solve challenging problems at major corporations and achieve the assigned quotas.
* Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts.
* Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos.
* Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues.
* Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases.
BA/BS in Engineering or Cyber or Computer Science
(MA/MS preferred) from a top university
3+ years of Cyber Security sales engineer experience in a customer facing role.
Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top executives.
Ability to problem solve in complex, ambiguous situations and build solutions that address a diversity of concerns.
Ability to build a strategic plan and deliver expected results on budget and on time is important.
Ability to prioritize engagement and support in line with the Division's strategic focus is necessary.
Availability up to 50% travel
Subject to experience, Competitive package.