JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for a project manager to oversee a team of cyber security professional supporting NOAA OCIO in Silver Spring, MD. The candidate will manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. They will define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements. Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership.
The Candidate will:
- Oversee all contract activities and ensure overall technical, cost, and schedule performance of the contract or task order.
- Manage relationships with the client.
- Oversee risk management across the contract or task order.
- Resolve any contract performance issues.
- Generate presentations and reports to convey contract progress and status to Customer and Executive Management.
- Assure contract compliance and cost control.
- Approve hiring or removal of all staff, including subcontractors.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through complete status reporting, dialog and planning.
- Implement productivity and process improvements.
- Identify/manage both technical and non-technical project dependencies
- Develop/deliver program updates, proposals, and presentations to executives/stakeholders
- Develop best practices; create new or improve existing process and tools for project execution
- Lead and direct efforts using appropriate project management skills including, budget administration, issue, communication and risk management
- BS and 10 years of related experience (4 years experience lieu of degree)
- PMP Certification
- Candidate should have fundamental understanding of cyber security process and produces and documented history of managing projects of increasing complexity, in an high expectation environment.
- Proven skills in the understanding cybersecurity
- Federal contracting experience.
- Ability to pass Government background investigation.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability