Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Cyber Security Project Engineer
Candidate shall provide expert-level security support/guidance to engineering and technical IT related activities within the organization. In addition, candidate shall provide day-to-day support and oversight of all Information Assurance, Certification & Accreditation and Assessment & Authorization activities. Responsible for managing the processing of all organizational efforts through the risk management cycle, this includes closely coordinating and track risks, accreditation status, and reporting status across project teams. Generate security plans as required and be the security advocate for all system/architecture changes. Assemble and submit C&A packages to Principal Accreditation Authority/ Designated Accreditation Authority. Coordinate C&A actions and system testing with appropriate security personnel. Maintain a document repository where C&A project documentation is stored.
Must possess TS/SCI clearance with polygraph at time of application.
- Candidate shall possess a minimum of eleven (11) years of experience in IT security and information assurance
- Working knowledge of Intelligence Community Information Assurance policies and regulations and how they relate to the certification and accreditation process.
- Experience authoring and maintaining systems security documentation including documentation of security mitigations and successful completion of DCID 6/3 or ICD503 accreditation process
- Demonstrated experience navigating the Sponsor's security and accreditation process to include certification and accreditation of an IT system to Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Candidate shall possess knowledge and experience in generating appropriate security documentation to receive proper accreditation from Directorate security personnel and correcting security shortfalls as they are identified through Agency sponsored reviews.
- Strong technical skills and analytic ability.
- Good communications skills, written and oral.
- PMP Certification Desired
- Knowledge of Customer PMF process
- Knowledge of FISMA, DCID 6/3, ICD 503 Standards
- Knowledge of the IT development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Customer organization and processes specific to security requirements for IT systems and accreditation/certification.
- Experience in an ISSO /ISSE / ISSM role.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement