SAIC is looking for a Cyber Security Program Manager to lead a Cyber Security Team that will be located in the Ridgecrest/China Lake area. This is for a contract proposal and is not currently funded.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors and fifteen (15) years of related experience; Master's and thirteen (13) years of experience.
* Experience must demonstrate the ability to supervise, direct, and coordinate a variety of Information Technology (IT) work,
* Experience shall include performing contractual, financial and administrative work to include, at a minimum, project controls, strategic management, and senior level communication.
* The Manager must have a strong understanding of cyber security.
* Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
* TS/SCI clearance.
* Cyber security certifications: CISSP or CISM.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.