Description Job Description:
Leidos is currently looking for personnel in support of an upcoming defense contract. We are currently seeking Cybersecurity professionals at all levels.
The Cybersecurity professionals will support the US Army INSCOM IT Support Services program. We are looking for dedicated and meticulous cybersecurity candidates. These roles will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure our software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber attacks. The job description will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidates should have strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
- Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Years of experience will vary based on the position and requirements for individual positions.
- Completion of an internship/apprenticeship in cybersecurity a plus
- Strong IT skills including knowledge on hardware, software, networks, and data centers
- Thorough work ethic, attention to detail
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude
- Forensic approach to challenges
- Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
- Experience in professional cybersecurity a plus
- All positions will require a minimum of a TS/SC security clearance.
- Certain certification may be required depending on the level.
- (Examples: CISM, or CISSP (or Associate), GSLC, or CCISO
- Currently possess CSSP Analyst certification (CEH, CFR, CCNA CyberOps, CCNA Security, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER)
External Referral Bonus:
- Cybersecurity Manager
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Information Systems (IT) Manager
- Information Technology/Software Trainer
- Systems Analyst
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber Operations, Cyber Security, Cyber Security Research and Development, Information Assurance, Info Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws. - provided by Dice