Amyx, Inc. is seeking to hire a Cybersecurity Policy Analyst, to be located at DLA Headquarters, Fort Belvoir, VA.
Reviews, consolidates and develops Cybersecurity policy in accordance with client requirements. Fully versed in the general tenets supporting the overall DOD implementation of its Cybersecurity policies, procedures and process and able to provide technical support and assistance to Client and assess IT policies, standards, guidelines or procedures to ensure a balance of security and operational requirements.
The Cybersecurity Policy Analysts primary job responsibilities will include:
- Analyze the RMF packages, and access the adequacy of the required protective measures, assess residual risk, and will assist client in determining the readiness of the system for authorization.
- Perform technical reviews of documented security test results.
- Verify compliance with DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework for DoD Information Technology and other DoD/Clients cybersecurity policy, process and procedures.
- Identify deficiencies in the RMF packages (to include all artifacts) and coordinate with cognizant government personnel to obtain the information necessary to complete the required review prepare the authorization review report documenting the issues, findings, and recommendations from the security control assessment.
- Office Products
- Three (3) DLA Information Assurance (IA) Experience
- Experience with DISA SRGs/STIGs
- Seven (7) years of relevant Cybersecurity Policy experience
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Must be eligible for IT-II
- DOD 8570.01 IAM level III (CISSP, CISM, GSLC)
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.