Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the application of those who will require sponsorship.
"AMN Healthcare was named to Fortune 100's fastest-growing companies list in 2018 and to Fortune 1000 list in 2020. We were named one of the country's most responsible companies by Newsweek and Statista for the second year in a row for their 2021 rankings.
AMN Healthcare is the innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities across the nation and has a vibrant technology and innovation culture. We aim to deliver sustainable value to all AMN stakeholders by promoting a diverse, inclusive, and supportive culture that inspires innovation and fosters trust at all levels of our organization and within the communities, we serve resources below.
As part of the Information Security team within the Information and Technology group, the Information Security Analyst/Engineer will be responsible for the Penetration Testing for AMN's Applications, OS, etc.,
- Performing internal and external Penetration Testing and Red Team techniques to discover and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Perform automated and manual hands-on penetration security testing, identifying security risks within applications, security controls, and network infrastructure.
- Running and conducting penetration test projects with minimal oversight.
- Perform Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration tests, Ethical Hacking, Firewall Assessments, Social Engineering engagements.
- Assisting AMN's Development Team with code reviews, assessments, and testing
- Execute Test reports with your findings and recommendations
- Researching and learning about information security trends, new testing techniques, and best practices, and sharing findings with the team
- 5+ years of equivalent IT experience in support of InfoSec functions and/or security certification.
- Experience with leveraging Open Source penetration testing tools, such as Metasploit and the Kali Linux toolset.
- Experience with programming using one or more of the following: Perl, PHP, Python, C#, including scripting and editing existing code
- Knowledge of information security standards, rules, and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality
- Lead and/or participate in information security projects, such as security awareness, privileged information management, identity management, SOC services, and Pen Testing
- Knowledge of AD administration & access control, security administration
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management programs, PKI, Single Sign-On, FTP protocols, cloud (SAML) concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of threat and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of database, network, server, and remote connectivity security
- Knowledge of PII, PHI, and PCI compliance requirements
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
- provided by Dice