At Sellafield, we're true pioneers. We led the world in nuclear power production, now we're the world's first movers into environmental remediation. Building on our rich history, we're striding into an era where we'll transform the environment, local society, the regional economy and the global nuclear industry.
Covering six square kilometres, the site in West Cumbria is home to more than 200 nuclear facilities. A team of 11,000 people here work alongside our supply chain partners, to tackle a diverse portfolio of decommissioning, reprocessing, spent fuel management, nuclear waste management and nuclear material management.
The Cyber Security Operations Manager is responsible for leading and managing the Sellafield Cyber Security Operations team, to provide a pro-active and reactive protection, detection, response and recovery capability against cyber security attack.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for leading, managing, delivering Cyber Security Operations capability across the Enterprise (IT / OT).
* Lead, manage and develop the Cyber Security Operations team to assure that all information and Cyber Security Operations activities are managed in conformance with legislation, regulation, CS&IA strategy and policy and industry relevant good practice.
* Manage the creation and delivery of training needs analysis for Cyber Security Operations.
* Responsible for managing, leading and delivering Cyber Security Incident Response / Digital Forensics and Threat Intelligence.
* Responsible for conducting appropriate incident response and investigation, operating within the multiagency interoperability framework.
* Responsible for production of and applies advanced policies, practices, concepts and principles for Cyber Security and Information Assurance.
* Responsible for managing and delivering outcomes into the risk-based assurance programme as identified within internal / external teams.
* Develop and maintain professional working relationships with internal and external regulators and stakeholders, Including CS&IA statutory and other regulatory bodies.
* Proactively investigate efficiencies for new ways of working allowing reduction in time and effort in the Cyber Security Operations space.
* Represent CS&IA at site working groups and external groups as required.
* Implement and foster a positive information security culture, to ensure safe & secure site stewardship.
* To keep up-to-date CS&IA best practices, government standard and site processes.
* Technical Subject Matter Expert in Cyber Security.
* Bronze Team Cyber Security Lead.
* Develop, lead and manage a team of Cyber Security Operations Analysts and Digital Forensics and Incident Responders.
* Shift cover for the Digital Forensics and Incident Response Supervisors.
* Minimum of three (3) year of professional experience in incident detection and response, situational awareness / intelligence analysis.
* Substantial investigative experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in leading and managing teams, across multi disciplines within Cyber Security.
* Detailed understanding of ONR Syaps with specific preference to 7.5
* Essential to have one or more professional qualifications, SANS (e.g. GIAC, GCIA) certifications and CISSP.
* Ability to achieve DV and NPPV Clearance.
* Leading, Managing and developing a Cyber Security Operations Centre
* Digital Forensics Experience
Our work is complex vital and demanding those who do it receive a great package of rewards and benefits such as 25.5 days annual leave plus bank holidays, an attractive defined contribution pension scheme, annual bonus schemes and several family friendly and lifestyle policies.
You are advised to regularly check your emails (including any junk mail/spam folders) for correspondence related to this post, including assessment or interview invitations and any other type of correspondence relating to your application.
In the event of a high number of responses to any advert, Sellafield Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy early.
In promoting equal opportunities, Sellafield Ltd welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We select people according to their abilities and our needs. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy