Vitality, Cyber Security Operations Lead, Bournemouth, £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As ourCyber Security Operations Lead, you will get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Cyber Security Operations Lead you will be joining a vibrant, exciting environment to lead on maturing the cyber security capabilities at Vitality. The primary purpose of the role is to support the CISO with the implementation of the Information Security Strategy and protecting Vitality's and its member's data.
Responsibilities as our Cyber Security Operations Lead:
- Perform cyber risk assessments; develop reporting metrics to articulate risk posture to Senior Management
- Be the key contact for, and lead on the management of Cyber Security incidents, performing and co-ordinating forensic investigations
- Threat hunting; monitoring for emerging security threats
- Provide expert professional advice across Vitality on Information and Cyber Security best practice; training and awareness sessions
- Responsible for ensuring that Vitality IT assets are adequately protected from Cyber-attacks and malicious insiders
- Penetration testing and vulnerability management governance and remediation.
- Deliver key Information Security initiatives/projects, in line with InfoSec and Cyber Security strategy and Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Ensure compliance with Vitality's ISMS, Regulatory requirements, and Information Security best practice frameworks to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Vitality Information Systems
Skills and experience required to become our Cyber Security Operations Lead:
- Extensive experience working in Information/Cyber Security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appropriate level of technical knowledge, hands-on experience of configuring security tools
- Demonstrable experience of designing, implementing, and managing information security initiatives
- Sound understanding of security frameworks (e.g. ISO27001/2, PCI DSS, NIST), Data Protection and regulatory compliance (e.g. FCA, ICO, PRA, GDPR)
- Experience within the insurance, healthcare, and/or financial services industries
- Ability to conduct internal audits and write associated audit reports
- Experience with the following would be an advantage: EDR, Vulnerability Management, Penetration testing, Threat Intelligence tools, SIEM
Closing Date: Friday 14 th August 2020
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Cyber Security Operations Lead, thenplease click 'apply' today...... click apply for full job details