This job is "temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One is looking for Cyber Security Manager / Assessment & Authorization Activities (A&A Activities) support to provide sustainment and development/modernization solutions for current and future GOTS/COTS systems utilized within the Navy Shore Based Maintenance community. Imagine One understands that cybersecurity is fundamental to the success of this program. We are seeking an experienced Manager for our Cyber Team specializing in management of the A&A process to include DIACAP and RMF packages. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE.
Leverage your subject matter expertise in cybersecurity and Department of the Navy RMF requirements to provide management of a team of Navy Qualified Validators (NQVs) and Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSEs) to support various NAVSEA activities across the US and for corporate systems undergoing system modernization - to include some systems migrating to the cloud. Your guidance in expert assessments and recommendations will facilitate approval of RMF assessment and authorizations, and will help system owners and Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) resolve cybersecurity hurdles. As part of this work, you may research cybersecurity questions pertaining to assessment and authorization (A&A) of Platform IT, Cloud-hosted systems, systems undergoing modernization, etc.
Our cybersecurity professionals are dynamic, motivated, and always expanding their skillsets; and we are looking for a seasoned validator to join our growing team.
- Managing A&A/C&A validation activities in accordance with DoD/DON policy.
- Recommend Information Assurance (IA) protection capabilities, and, in collaboration with system owners, develop implementation and management plans to include updates as guidance and threats change.
- Ensure applications are compliant with annual DON CIO IA guidance.
- Consult with system ISSEs and system owners regarding incorporation of cybersecurity best practices into system development/modernization/management efforts.
- Other similar or related tasks as may be required to support management reporting requirements as they arise.
- Four to eight years of experience with the development, review and approval of Navy RMF A&A/DIACAP C&A packages for software systems and enclaves.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification preferred (or equivalent level).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field.
- Navy Qualified Validator
- Hands on experience with:
- ?DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) C&A/A&A processes.
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Cybersecurity for Cloud environments NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- US citizenship;
- Minimum active SECRET clearance (or higher level) mandatory to be considered for this position
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply