Are you a highly experienced Cyber Security professional, passionate about delivering best practice in information security?
We're looking for an experienced Cyber Security Manager to take the lead on the Cyber strategy for one of the UK's largest developers of software solutions for the healthcare sector.
With a range of highly complex and critical products in development and delivery, the security of the business and their clients' data is of utmost importance.
The role will involve working with a variety of clients and industries, on a range of Cyber Security assurance and advisory projects. You will work with clients as a business advisor, working with senior client management teams from within business operations, information security and IT to:
- Assess risks, using recognised sources of threat intelligence as well as risk impact assessments
- Review and lead on the management of Cyber Security, covering people, physical, process and technology aspects
- Advise on and, where required, manage the transformation and improvement of organisations' Cyber Security programmes
- Advise on and implement performance management and assurance frameworks for Cyber Security
They're looking for someone with
- Strong managerial experience in Information and Cyber Security
- Security relation qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP
- Core consulting skills; Advanced data and evidence management, client management on remediation programmes, driving innovation & continuous improvement
- Technical skill; Strong technical insight, practical knowledge and specialist capability
- Project and programme related qualifications; Prince II, Scrum, Agile
- Versatility; Proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, you'll also have a software development background and prior experience of leading on accreditations/certifications such as; Cyber Essentials Plus, and managing penetration testing strategies
What this opportunity offers you
It's a critical role where you will have real influence and impact, leading on the Cyber practices and framework of the business and their clients.
You'll be part of a friendly and focused team working across the UK. The company promotes an open, empowered culture where everyone pulls together and is truly passionate about the positive impact the solutions they deliver have on the management and delivery of high quality healthcare.
You'll receive a competitive salary with a great employee benefits package, including matched pension, health cash plan and a well-being allowance, career and professional development opportunities.
Permanent, full time role
(Ideally based N West but some flex considered)
Travel will be required across the UK to office locations (HQ office Leyland) and client site/s from time to time
If this sounds like the perfect new role for you, contact us for a friendly chat or apply online now with your CV...... click apply for full job details