The Royal Mint group is one of the UK's oldest and most respected organisations. As well as being the home of British coinage for over 1,100 years we offer our global customers a diverse range of products and services which include Consumer and Gifting products; precious metals investment; storage facilities and also a visitor attraction at The Royal Mint Experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Manager to join our IT team. As a Cyber Security Manager you will lead the development and management of the Cyber Security strategy including the education, awareness and training of Cyber Security risks and preventative actions.
- Be responsible for managing the development and on-going implementation of the Cyber Security strategy and objectives.
- Have ownership and day to day management responsibility for all Cyber Security systems, applications, policies and processes.
- Staff education, awareness and training of cyber security risks and preventative actions are regularly delivered via multiple channels and a robust cyber security communication plan.
- Perform security risk assessments, providing guidance on the implementation of all projects with information security implications across the company.
- Implement and maintain KPIs and metrics to allow the monitoring of compliance with security policies and procedures against industry standard/best practice.
- Network and partner with other organisations to improve TRM knowledge and approach.
- Carry out full security audits (internal and external with relevant suppliers) and ensure compliance and best practice is adhered to.
- Act as a key stakeholder in the identification of cyber security risk and the design and introduction of appropriate controls and mitigation.
- Implement and improve procedures and processes to optimise information security effectiveness. The role will also include the
- Management of cyber security incidents from second-line investigation through to resolution.
- Degree educated in Computer Sciences or a related discipline is essential.
- Extensive experience in a Cyber / IT Security Management role is essential. This should include business systems (mainly Microsoft based) and industrial control systems.
- Considerable experience of managing and delivering all aspects of IT change projects, including planning, stakeholder management, risk analysis, reporting and communications
- Demonstrable experience of delivering cyber security knowledge and awareness programs to staff, contractors and 3rd parties is essential.
- Proven project management skills is a requirements.
- Proven track-record of working as part of a wider team to deliver IT solutions is essential. With a working knowledge of wider IT activities.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies is desirable.
- Must possess the ability to prioritise a large workload according to changing business needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Comprehensive engagement and influencing skills with experience of working with senior stakeholders is required.
- Experience in producing clear, understandable management information.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience would be.
Our benefits include:
25 days' holiday per year; upper quartile Pension Scheme; Life Assurance; Free onsite car parking; Learning & Development opportunities along with reimbursement of professional membership fees; Give a day volunteering for The Royal Mint's chosen charity; onsite gym and canteen facilities.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 9th September at midday. All candidates will receive confirmation of their application within 24 hours of receipt. Should you not hear from us 4 weeks after the closing date, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Regrettably, due to the large volume of applications received, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, previously known as a CRB check, and a continued satisfactory outcome of a Disclosure re-check during the course of your employment.
The Royal Mint is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Our aim is to treat prospective employees with integrity, respect and consideration. We aim to ensure that individuals are recruited, selected, trained and promoted on the basis of ability, job requirements, skills and aptitudes. All applicants will always be dealt with fairly and on objective criteria so no individual or group is disadvantaged.
No agencies thank you...... click apply for full job details