SAIC is searching for a Remote Cyber Security Manager to join our team supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) High Performance Computing Modernization Program (DoD HPCMP). The successful candidate will serve as the Information Systems Security (ISS) service lead responsible for the delivery, management and continuous process improvement of operational security information systems across 4 large High Performance Computer centers by providing Information Security (INFOSEC) and Information Assurance (IA) engineering and analysis. Remote work allowed.
This is a WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE / VIRTUAL JOB.
Specific responsibilities include:
Close partnership with Government leadership within the Security and Centers organization related to RMF processes, approaches, best practices, and roles/responsibilities.
Coordinating security-related policies, procedures, guidelines with the Information Systems Security Managers (ISSM) across the sites.
Partnering with the individual center ISSOs to track security compliance.
Helps standardize the development and maintenance of the System Security Plan (SSP).
Conduct periodic reviews of the SSP and any security related documentation.
Implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) controls throughout the infrastructure of the DSRC, utilizing eMASS as the tracking and reporting tool.
Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
Ensures that all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting privileged access to the IS.
Ensures vulnerability scanning, resolution and management is tracked to completion or mitigation.
Manage compliance with DISA requirements including Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and any additional requirements as leveraged by the HPC Program.
Promotes awareness of security issues among management and team.
Develops and implements training to ensure the systems, network and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to security policies and procedures.
Monitors and reports the training status and requirements to support the DSRC mission.
Develops and presents technical briefings, reports, articles, and presentations to the DSRC user community and HPC security community.
Represents the contract at meetings on technical matters relating to IA, networks, and use of advanced computational systems.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Experience conducting analysis of large data sets and identify trends.
- Strong communication skills to interact with customers, management personnel, and team members, including documentation and writing skills.
- Must have an ability to present simple, easily understood solutions to executive leadership and customers where complex technical problems exist.
- A Continuous Improvement, Enterprise focused mindset (reduce complexity, maximize commonality/standardization).
- Have knowledge of RMF requirements and how they relate/differ from previous DIACAP processes.
- Experience 3+ years' experience working on DoD programs as a ISSM or ISSO.
- Organizational skills to prioritize work in a dynamic work environment and persistence to follow-through on tasks in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-faceted team, and leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel.
- Familiarity with DoD system security accreditation processes.
- Secret Clearance required to start and must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance.
- CISSP Certification Required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability