Cyber Security Professionals! IOMAXIS has an emerging need for experienced Information Assurance / Cyber Security professionals to play an integral role providing enterprise-wide Information Technology (IT) services for the Department of the Navy. Join the IOMAXIS team as a seasoned Information Security Analyst II supporting client operations in the Patuxent River, Maryland area. Serve in a full-time role with the potential for telework or work schedule flexibility (NOTE: Candidates must be within commuting distance to work location). We are actively evaluating talent and interviews are in progress! Work is slated to begin in November 2021, upon award. Apply for consideration today!
If you possess expertise in the following areas this is the opportunity for you:
* Information Systems Security Management
* Computer Network Defense (CND) or Security Operations Center (SOC)
* Incident Response, Assessment & Authorization (A&A)
* Risk Management Framework (RMF)
What you'll be doing in this role:
* Planning, implementing, upgrading, or monitoring security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
* Assessing system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies.
* Ensuring appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
* Minimum Secret SSBI required.
* TS or higher is preferred.
* BA/BS Degree is highly preferred.
* Additional experience or demonstrated specialized expertise may be substituted for education (HS / GED and six (6) years additional experience or Associate's Degree plus four (4) years of additional experience performing work related to the functional description).
* Possess at least one of the required certifications: Certified Authorization Professional, COMPTIA Advanced Security Practitioner + Continuing Education, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) (or Associate), Global Information Assurance Certification Security Leadership Certification (GIAC CSLC), or Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO).
* Navy Qualified Validator certification is highly desired.
* Must possess at a minimum three (3) to ten (10) years of Information Assurance (IA) or Cyber Security.
* Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience.
* Working knowledge of the client community.
Unleash your potential and make a dramatic impact!
Over the past 10 years, IOMAXIS has advanced the state of Cyber RDT&E by bringing together the best software, hardware, communications and security experts in the industry and leveraging our decades of operational experience to help Federal agencies and organizations develop critical solutions for difficult missions around the globe. Today, we're proud to say the most important Federal clients rely on our solutions to perform their missions by developing solutions faster, reducing complexity, cutting costs, and providing a profound level of innovation. IOMAXIS helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their client, America and its people. IOMAXIS leads the industry in developing superior technologies and services, delivering actionable capabilities and insight- right when customers need it most.
IOMAXIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.