Job Details: Job Details:
The Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) is responsible for all phases of the cyber security incident management process, which includes monitoring, detection and incident response activities.
The intern will be assigned to the CSIRT and will shadow the CSIRT analysts. The analysts will spend the first 3 weeks going through the different CSIRT monitoring assignments, tools and processes with the intern. After the tool/assignment overview, the analysts will train the intern on an entry-level monitoring assignment and provide oversight of the intern's work while on the assignment. The intern will join the weekly/bi-weekly team meetings to gain exposure to the CSIRT operations across locations. The intern will also shadow the analysts as they work through their required monthly Incident Response training scenario, providing insight into more advanced response activities performed by the team. The CSIRT Manager (US) will conduct weekly 1-on-1 meetings with the intern to answer questions and gain feedback on the program.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor's or master's degree in the following curriculums: Computer Science, Information Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics.
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC's daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you'll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August - September 2020: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- September - November 2020: Interview virtually and at one of our office locations
- December 2020: Receive an offer and accept!
- January - June 2021: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2021: Start the Summer Intern Program