Cyber Security Engineer / Technical Lead London to £90k
Cyber Security Engineer / Technical Lead (Jenkins JIRA CI/CD) *Remote Interview WFH*. Fast growing FinTech is seeking a Cyber Security technologist; this is an opportunity to work on complex and interesting systems whilst progressing your career in a technology driven environment.
As a Cyber Security Engineer / Technical Lead you will help guide a team of security analysts to ensure that the code produced by the company is free of vulnerabilities; you'll take a high level overview of the company's security infrastructure and recommend the best security tools available to address the job at hand within a CI/CD environment. Responsibilities will include developing mitigation plans for vulnerabilities and risks as well as implementing security polices and techniques. You will collaborate with developers, DevOps and other engineers across the company to communicate the plan, policies and best practices around cyber security, develop metrics for security performance and risk monitoring and take the lead on security discussions with customers.
You'll be based in modern, open plan offices with all the latest kit; a well stocked kitchen / canteen area in a highly motivated team atmosphere with flexible working opportunities (2-3 days a week work from home; 100% during social distancing measures).
- Advanced experience with application-level vulnerability testing and auditing
- Experienced interacting with commercial software development teams in Agile development environments
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins and JIRA
- Experience with the application of threat modelling and other risk identification techniques
- Strong knowledge of related tooling, Checkmarx, Rapid7, Fortify, WebInspect, Burp
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with a "hackers mindset"
As a Cyber Security Engineer / Technical Lead you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits including 25 days holiday and extra day for your birthday; pension, life assurance, discounted gym membership and team social events.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Cyber Security Engineer / Technical Lead opportunity.