Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
25%Job DescriptionAbout the team:
Join our dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us transform our Enterprise Identity & Access Management program. At FIS, we encourage individual development, embrace an inclusive environment, reward innovative excellence and supports our communities. Hone your functional skills and expertise and help us deliver the next generation of IAM products and services.What you will be doing:
Provide architectural and engineering support for authentication platforms to include single sign on and federation capabilities, be able to advise, design and deploy strong authentication capabilities that can include smart card technologies, software authenticator types, and hardware token-based authenticator types.
What you bring:
- Providing engineering oversight for uuthentication mechanisms (multi factor authentication, one-time passwords, adaptive authentication) ensuring policy and industry standards are being followed
- Provide solutions and architectural designs for implementing federation solutions in Cloud, private, and SaaS environments
- Provide review and solutioning for PKI, PKE, and x.509 certificate-based authentication
- Provide solutioning for IAM technologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, Fido/Fido2)
- Provide support for RSA SecureID
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with deploying one or more Authentication and Authorization frameworks such as Ping or ForgeRock or other SSO (SAML/oAuth/etc) framework
- Strong understanding Kerberos and cross-realm concepts, Identity Synchronization and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Experience with Web and application servers, including IIS, Apache, and Tomcat
- Knowledge of underlying solution protocols, including SSL/TLS, HTTP, SAML, Kerberos, and S/MIME
- Privileged identity management such as Centrify and BeyondTrust
What we offer you:
- Java Development
- Duo Security
- Working knowledge of Yubikey for u2f, PIV-I use cases
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and how to apply them to Identity platforms
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.