Cyber Security Engineer London to £60k *Remote Interview WFH*
Cyber Security Engineer (Graduate MSc PhD). Do you have a keen interest in Cyber Security coupled by an excellent record of academic achievement? You could be establishing your career as a Cyber Security Engineer at a rapidly expanding scale-up software house that is developing a highly complex network cyber security platform, working on Greenfield projects, learning and collaborating with an accomplished team.
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will be working with and l earning about networks, infrastructure, applications and security and applying this knowledge along with the company's proprietary monitoring technology to identify threat actors who have breached the network as well as any vulnerabilities that could be breached in the future. Often there is a need to do reverse engineering, packet analysis, statistical analysis and code breaking.
Once new vulnerabilities or attacks are detected, you will work with clients to triage and help mitigate the issues and liaise with the development team to design automated detection algorithms. If the findings are significant and break new ground, the company will support the publishing of them and their responsible disclosure.
This Cyber Security Engineer position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a challenging environment that will require you to hit the ground running, in an intellectually stimulating environment. You'll be encouraged to learn and continuously improve your skillset, receiving mentoring from an elite team of security experts and technologists.
Driven by technology this company is able to conduct a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures.
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university (World Top 25) - Computer Science or closely related discipline; MSc or PhD advantageous
- Understanding and interest in low level concepts including operating systems and networking
- Keen interest in cyber security and understanding of key concepts and protocols
- Commercial experience in Penetration Testing and / or Security Monitoring
- Ability to code with any OO programming language
- Experience using different operating systems and networking technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Cyber Security Engineer (Computer Science Graduate Network Infrastructure) opportunity...... click apply for full job details