Cyber Security Engineer Cambridge to £50k
Cyber Security Engineer (Automotive Ethernet CAN Vehicle) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a Cyber Security Engineer with experience in automotive / vehicle security? You could be joining one of the world's most advanced technology companies and heading up the R&D and product development for automotive security, enabling you to really make an impact, work with cutting edge technology and progress your career.
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will collaborate with the R&D software team to create and operate an ICS laboratory representative of automotive CAN and Ethernet networks for monitoring and analysis. You'll be working in a fast moving environment with rapid changes and additions to equipment, software, programming and network protocols.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures with a gradual return to the office, likely to be in the New Year. Going forward you'll be based in awesome offices in Cambridge (about 20 minutes from the local station and with regular shuttle bus; there's also parking available); there's a range of perks including free top quality catered lunch every Friday, social activities ranging from sports to board game nights; breakout areas and solo pods.
- You have strong Cyber Security knowledge with experience of creating and operating a variety of automotive in-vehicle networks (CAN / Automotive Ethernet preferred)
- You're degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above in a relevant discipline
- You're able to code with at least one OO programming language (C++, Python, Java or C#)
- You're familiar with networking protocols, Linux OS
- You're collaborative, enthusiastic and driven to learn and succeed
As a Cyber Security Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Cyber Security Engineer opportunity...... click apply for full job details