Zachary Piper is currently seeking a Cyber Security Engineer
in Leesburg, VA
to support a Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) specialized in network protection. The Cyber Security Engineer
will be filled by an individual skilled in the area of vulnerability scanning and assessment.Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer include:
Qualifications for the Cyber Security Engineer include:
- Perform daily vulnerability / threat assessments and mitigation activities for the customer.
- Perform vulnerability scans on the customer's Information Systems.
- Conduct administrative tasks which include managing user accounts / log-in credentials, server updates, and patching and back up of Windows, Linux/Unix servers.
- Assist in supporting upgrades to the customer's Information Systems Security Architecture.
- Conduct research in the latest cyber threats.
Compensation for the Technical Cyber Security Project Lead include:
- 6+ years cyber and or systems administration experience
- Must have 3 years' experience administering Windows and UNIX-based systems and TCP/IP networking.
- Must have experience with Nessus, Teneble, WebInspect, DB Protect, and/or Vulnerability tools.
- Clearance: active DoD Secret
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems
- Salary Range: $75k-80k **depending on experience**
- Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, United Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with ADPTS
Linux, Windows, SANS, GAIC, Network, Net Sec, Network Security, Incident Response, Routing, Tenable, Nessus, Tenable Nessus, Nessus Scans, RMF, STIGs, TCP /IP, BGP, Penetration tester, pen testing, webInspect, vulnerability, threat assessments, mitigation, CISSP, CCNP, CCDP, no cert required, wlan, net ops, soc, noc. - provided by Dice