Are you a cyber security whiz? Do you have a history of successful enterprise-level solution delivery?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in DC. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Engineer:
Requirements of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Evaluate program risk and impact; develop recommendations
- Clearly communicate risk and impact to customer and senior leadership
- Support teams in cyber security system architecture design and implementation
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience
- At least 4 years of experience in system or database administration, network or software engineering, or software development
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with a focus on cyber security
- Ability to identify new tools and/or required upgrades based on ROI
- CCNP, CCNA-Security, or MCSE desired
Keywords: Cyber Security Engineer, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 338323 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice