Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret SCI Responsibilities:
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer
- Forensics/Reverse Engineering Lead
- Research and development efforts cover the full spectrum of security technologies for computer network operations
- Developers must play both sides of the fencedeveloping and defeating advanced new security techniques
- Projects are undertaken in small teams in close coordination with customers to quickly deliver or enhance capabilities.
- Industry-leading, expert level knowledge of the following:
- Embedded systems analysis
- Data acquisition tools (both hardware & software)
- Commercial and open source forensic analysis tools
- Experience creating custom forensic analysis tools
- Malware analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Vulnerability Research
- Experience leading technical teams
- 10 years of related experience
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- Drug test is required
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.