Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the government space? What if you could find a position that is tailor-made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? That is why we need you, a proven leader, apply your ingenuity and bring your innovative ideas to a consulting advisory services company. Solvarus Consulting has been dedicated to solving the toughest challenges by providing support to the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense. Help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of warfighters who need them and to quickly aid the people who need it.
As a Senior Cyber Security Engineer, you will work to capture and refine information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.Duties Include:
- Assists with leading development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Conducts product research and support Analysis of Alternative activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
- Assists with leading the development of system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Assists with leading the development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Guides the work of Senior, Mid, and Junior level contractor Cyber Security Engineers.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's or higher in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant engineering or IT security field, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Expert-level experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering.
- Ten or more years' experience engineering Cyber Security solutions with at least five years using cloud-based technologies.
- DoD 8570 Level III (IASAE) certification compliance.
- Master's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant engineering or IT security field.
- Expert-level experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud- and on premise-based systems and software.
- Certified Cloud Security (ISC2).
- AWS Certified Security Specialty.
- Understanding of AWS Data protection mechanisms, AWS data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement.
- Understanding of security operations and risks.
- Understanding of DevSecOps.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
Solvarus employment relationships are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our company values and will not be tolerated.
Powered by JazzHR